We have gathered some links to web sites that we hope will have information useful to all of us as we go through this challenging time. As we become aware of more useful pages and sites, we'll add their links here.
- For personal health-related questions, contact your healthcare provider.
- For general questions about COVID-19, information about community resources, or if you don’t have health insurance, contact 2-1-1 San Diego: www.211sandiego.org or call 2-1-1.
- Live Well @ Home is a San Diego website for families and people of all ages, for mental and physical health: Live Well @ Home
- San Diego information for older adults, including COVID Newsletter and community resources for food, transportation, and staying engaged from home: www.aging.sandiegocounty.gov
- County of San Diego public health information and resources: www.coronavirus-sd.com
- California Department of Public Health: www.cdph.ca.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
- World Health Organization: www.who.int
- World COVID-19 data summary scraped from multiple websites: www.ncov19.live
- Pre-eminent academic COVID-19 website, Johns Hopkins University: coronavirus.jhu.edu
- Coming Soon: Opportunities to help