We will have a rich evening of community, fun, tradition, and science!
Start the evening getting your individual/family picture taken, followed by a customized version of the program Brighter Than Today: A Secular Solstice.
Participate in a night of games, a silent auction, and enjoy the catered dinner (veg/non-veg options available) and cash bar. Get your tickets now! Regular ticket sales close at noon on Thursday 12/15*.
Big family!? No problem! Our tickets are priced with you in mind! The kids' tickets are super-discounted and we have some other options to make sure that you and your loved ones are able to attend. Read about it here (be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for details).
This is a family-friendly event. We'll have a separate space and fun activities for the kids (unless they want to stay and celebrate with us).
4:30 Doors Open
4:30 - 5:30 All stations open - Photographs, games, silent auction, and more!
5:30 - 6:15 Dinner**
6:15 - 7:00 Solstice Program
7:00 - 7:15 Announcements: Silent Auction Winners announced
7:15 - 8:00 Games re-open
8:00 Doors Close
- NEW this year: In addition to the family portraits, we will also have a selfie station with props for everyone to enjoy!
- NEW this year: for the low, low price of $5 each, our esteemed MC will read your announcements or dedications on the microphone throughout the evening.
- IMPROVED this year: several game stations will be setup and available. Don't miss out! You're gonna wanna play fo' sho'.
- We are taking donation items for the Silent Auction. Suggestions: secular or science books, handcrafted items, and business or service gift certificates. Contact Ami by phone (619) 816-7035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE Childcare is available and we'll have some Solstice-specific activities prepared for the little ones!
- Cash bar will be open starting at 4:30pm. We'll have a variety of premium non-alcoholic. options, a selection of beers and wine, and our traditional and delicious special holiday drink.
- Pay-it-forward ticket. Consider buying a pay-it-forward ticket. This will allow us to offer sponsored tickets to members of the community that may not be able to attend otherwise.
Your Cheerful Hosts:
Sunday Assembly San Diego
*A limited number of tickets may be available the day of the event.
** Menu Choices
Poultry option: Turkey Meatballs, Fettuccine Alfredo, Tossed Veggie Salad, Bread
Vegetarian/Vegan option: Spaghetti Squash Bake, Tossed Veggie Salad, Bread
NOTE: Some sponsored tickets are available for those unable to afford a ticket. To apply for sponsorship, please send a request to email@example.com with the following subject "Secular Solstice Sponsored Ticket." All applicants will be notified on Saturday 12/17 of the results of the application process.
RSVP on this site does not guarantee a ticket. Please purchase your tickets here
2557 3rd Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Google map and directions